I Choose Thin: Your Ultimate Source For Weight Loss Advice, Information, Tips, Diet Pills, Diet Plans, and so much more....
In today's world we want to be thin right this moment. We sit and watch the contestants on the Biggest Loser shed those amazing amounts of pounds every week. We then start to wonder why we can only lose a fraction of the pounds that they lose. Are we failures? Absolutely not!! If you want to make weight loss a reality in your life then you need to set realistic goals, and believe that you can achieve the target that you have set forth.
If you are looking to lose those extra pounds for the very last time, then you have landed on a fantastic website. We will provide you with some great weight loss advice, information on diet pills, and meal plans that will help you lose the weight. You need to stop dieting to lose weight. The world of weight loss is always evolving, and is on the cutting edge of technology of helping you lose those unwanted pounds for life. We need to stop here because all the information about whatever weight loss questions you may have are in this website and also on Thin Blog.
Below are some Fantastic Weight Loss Tips
- Designate a specific place in your home, like the kitchen table to eat all your meals.
- Eating low/no fat foods are not free for all foods. They have to be eaten in moderation.
- Keep a food journal. You will be surprised by what you are actually eating in a day. Food journals also keep you on track.
- Don't let yourself get hungry. You should eat small meals and snacks about every 3 to 4 hours.
- Don't skip meals! You actually can gain weight by skipping meals. Trust me on this one, been there done that.
- Don't be a grazer! Tasting all the foods you are cooking or swooping into the kitchen for tasty morsels before eating packs on the pounds.
- Don't drink your calories! Soda, diet soda, and fruit juices will not help you lose weight. Make water your drink of choice and drink lots of it. Some people refer to water as a weight loss miracle.
- Know your portion sizes! Learn what they are. We are firm believers in The 9-Inch 'Diet' which stresses how plate size has grown over the years from 9" to 12" in diameter. The simple evolution of the plate has been a factor to our waist size expanding. Learn what portion sizes are and then learn how to control portion size when you eat.
- Calories in and calories out is what weight loss is all about. The key to weight loss is exercise and eating the right amount of food. The body needs to be fed the right quantity and quality of both food and exercise.
- Never skip breakfast! Breakfast gets the metabolism going. Skipping breakfast messes up your metabolism and your weight loss for the day.
- Avoid process sugar! Process sugar enables your body to store fat.
- Slow down your eating. Pay attention to what your eating. Learn to taste and enjoy your food.
- Minimize the stress in your life. Stress triggers emotional eating and bingeing. Stress also releases a hormone that decreases your metabolism.
- Plan Ahead!
- Don't lose weight alone, it helps to be accountable to someone else.
- Leave food on your plate. It is OK!
- Take before and after pictures of yourself. This keeps you motivated and helps you achieve your goals.
- Read the food labels. Know what you are putting into your mouth.
- Don't make a public announcement that you are losing weight. You don't need the stress.
We have put together this list of weight loss advice to help you feel empowered to lose your weight. Weight loss does not have to be something that only other people do. We are excited that you are here.It is our goal to become the ultimate source for your weight loss questions and answers. Bookmark our site and return often to see what we are adding.
The next step is beginning your weight loss journey.